Monday, October 29, 2012

An Acid Witch Hallowe'en & Farewell

 
I had to crawl back out of the woodwork upon hearing of the apparent demise of The Living Doorway and also because it's Hallowe'en. For me, these things are linked in a cosmic chain of events. My obsession with that dark celebration led me to TLD for the first time in search of Acid Witch, a band that seemed pretty interested in Hallowe'en too. JGD's posts showed excellent taste in pure refined brutality (not to mention canine companions) and ultimately led me to Australia's Portal, they who have warped me forever. Anyway, I knew when I started MCBO I'd post some Acid Witch eventually and I just couldn't leave that obligation to unobligate itself. Happy Hallowe'en.
 
 
 
 
 
 


5 comments:

the coelacanth said...

so long, bud. i was a regular reader but only commented once or twice. loved the vibe and the tunage here. all the best in your future endeavors. be well and come back soon.

oh, and yes - ACID WITCH fucking REIGNS, especially this time of year - i keep the two lps and the two eps on constant rotation throughout october. nice one on spreading the good word. take care.

-joe

Prof. Grewbeard said...

thanx, i hope to return soon. awesome profile pic, by the way. Billy Van rules.

Yellow Phantom said...

Thanks for sharing the Acid Witch Professor!

I had never heard it before today.

Prof. Grewbeard said...

you're very welcome.

Mykal Banta said...

Prof.: Come back soon! You're one of the good ones in the blogasphere.